Technology Services supports the teaching, service and research missions of University faculty through the adoption and maintenance of IT systems. This Faculty Technology program site is intended to serve as a guidepost for information about Catholic University academic technologies and to initiate requests for new service offerings.
Eligibility RequirementsAll faculty and administrators with instructional support responsibilities are welcome to use and suggest enhancements to this program.
Faculty computer accounts are automatically provisioned with access to all University academic software.
Ongoing ParticipationParticipation for faculty is continous for the duration of their faculty appointment with the University.
Faculty generally retain access to University technology systems for 270 days following their last day of employment with the University.
Primary Service OwnerAndrew Salzman, Technology Services
Informational Index for Faculty
Most Commonly-Used Links
- Campus Map (PDF Campus Map)
- Classroom Computing Software
- Curriculum, Scheduling and Software Requests (Enrollment Services)
- Digital Presentation Rooms
- Access Request for Virtual Lab Desktop Environment (intended for students)
- BlackBoard Tutorials
- Cardinal Mail (G Suite)
- Cardinal Student
- LanSchool (Classroom Management Software)
- Panopto (Blackboard integrated Lecture Capture)
- Plagerism Detection (SafeAssign and Turnitin)
Center for Teaching Excellence (Provost's Office)
- Campus Wireless
- Digital Signage
- Instructional Continuity Planning
- Network Printing
- Security and Privacy
- Multifactor Authentication (Recommended security enhancement)
- Telephone Service
- Working From Home